Declare taxes

The easiest way to declare taxes is to use the e-service, but to do that, you or your representative must have a Swedish personal identity number and Swedish e-identification. If you are not able to use the e-service, you can fill in the forms on paper and send the forms to the address written on them.

Submit specific information