You must use a special application form to apply for a refund of excise duty on energy and carbon dioxide if you are a sole trader and are not eligible for Swedish e-identification, or if you represent a legal entity that does not have a Swedish corporate identity number.
If you are eligible for Swedish e-identification, or you have a Swedish corporate identity number, you must use our e-service instead (in Swedish):
If you have a Swedish eID, use the e-service "Punktskatt – återbetalning" (Refund of excise duty).
E-tjänsten Punktskatt - återbetalning är stängd tisdagen 28 mars kl. 05.00-10.00 på grund av underhåll.
In this section, you can find the application form you need. Please note that there are separate forms for different business activities. This is what you have to do:
1. Open the form.
2. Enter the information.
3. Mark the signature box and write your signature using a mouse, touchpad or other device.
4. Click "Save".
1. Click on the link “Attach the form here”.
2. Attach your PDF document by clicking the button "Select document".
3. Select the area “Refund of excise duty”.
4. Enter your contact details.
5. Press the button “Send”.